Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lil' violinist.....



Trinity recently got to decide if she wanted to play an instrument and she decided on a violin!!! We went and purchased one at this interesting store that also carries food storage and paintball supplies. She was truly excited about her violin and learning to play! She has been taking lessons for over a month and we have been trying so hard to be consistent with practicing (which is a really hard task for me, if you know me u know I'm the least consistent person among other things...) I am starting to think about my babies futures and all the experiences I want them to have and the people they have the capacity to be. Violin lessons is just a stepping stone to so much more....whether it be trinity decides its not for her and figures out what is or becoming a really amazing violinist.....only time will tell!! For now I am really enjoying watching her learn.......I think she is enjoying learning too!

8 comments:

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

how darling! I want my kids to play at least one instrument, someday. Hope your doing good.

chic lit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kourtney said...

Seren, it's me Kourtney (hartung) Dalley. You are as beautiful as ever. I'm so glad I found you. Your daughter is beautiful and your son is a looker. We have to keep in touch. I'm so glad that you got to go to Hawaii, I'm still waiting for my turn. Looks like it was well worth the wait.

The Grantham Family said...

That is sweet! Tell her to hang in there *and you too! Okay, so Hawaii is one place I am dying to visit. Both Dave and I have never been. Which island is the best? You are so hot by the way!

Hailey said...

Hey Serenity...that is so fun Trinity is taking violin. She is so mature! Your blog is adorable with your adorable family. I found your link from Hillary and just wanted to say hey! I have been to that outdoor mall too, and it is great....even the playground for the kids, huh?

Stocks Family said...

Hey Serenity! Your family is so cute! Where'd you go on myspace? Keep in touch with me and check out our blogspot too!
- chelsea stocks

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

serenity! wow it's so good to you and chris looking as gorgeous as ever!! What a beautiful little family you have!! Crazy that we live in the same town and never run into eachother! well take care, let's keep in touch!!
jaimelee

A said...

Hey serenity! It's ashlee alex (wood) I found you through Jaime Holm's blog! So good to see you and your cute fam! Send me an email at ashleealex@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog... it's private so I have to "invite you"