Sunday, June 22, 2008

WE WENT TO HAWAII-eeeeee!!!!!!











Can I say "VACA-SH-ION" and "MUCH NEEDED"!!!! Heck yes!! Chris and I went on our first vacation without lil' tots since our honeymoon and we went to ring in our SIX year anniversary.........It was amazing to get away and look at eachother and laugh at eachother and just reconnect! I have to admit I missed my babies like crazy and there were many of conversations focused around them and yes a couple tears with thoughts of them......but, I focused and had myself......I mean OURSELVES a good ole'time!!!!YEEEE-HAWWWWW and yes we did go Horseback riding through a hawaiian jungle, kayaking with the sharks....or I mean we were scared of a possible encounter with a shark, snorkeling with the coolest dude crush turtles, tanned on the black sands, went to three movies (luxury!), ate delicious fresh sushi almost daily, body boarded massive waves with a local that sounded like raffiki from lion king, drank kava-kava from coconut shells (tastes like dirt but, relaxing side effects).........We definitley made the most of our alone time. We also, made a pack to try and get away at least once a year to wherever just the two of us. It was such an invetsment in our marriage and soooo worth it!!! I wuv my studdly husband!!!!

4 comments:

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

Wow! I love it! I want to be there right now! Fun Fun!!

Christina P. said...

Ok, I am jealous!! I bet you guys had the best time!! You should take a vacay at least once a year. You deserve it!

Christina P. said...

P.S. Love the picture of you guys on the horses and the one on the black sand. You need to blow them up and frame them! You are such a hottie!!

Jarrod said...

I am soooo jealous!! That is so much fun...love your blog looks like this other really cool one I've seen. haha! Let's get together soon!